Sunday, July 29, 2007

ANOTHER BIRTHDAY RAK (Random Act of Kindness)

I received this gorgeous hand stamped card in yesterday's mail from my new cyberspace friend, Corie Foster of Creations by Corie! Corie is one of the first bloggers I met when I started my blog a little over a month ago. Not only is Corie a very sweet, kind and encouraging person, she's also a FABULOUS artist! Her blog is so inspiring!

I don't know if Corie knew how much I love autumn colors when she created this card, but these colors are so ME! I especially like her use of the slit punch ... she folded the tab back and added a brad. The chocolate ribbon is looped through the hole created by the slit punch. I love that look! Great scalloped borders on this card too!

THANK YOU, CORIE!!!

1 comment:

Corie said...

You are very WELCOME. I am so glad you like it.