Monday, July 30, 2007

ANOTHER SCS FS25 CHALLENGE LAURALY CARD

I love lauraly's SCS gallery so much, I decided to case one more card before going to bed last night. Her cards are so inspiring! See previous post for challenge details and links to Laurie's SCS gallery and blog. Here is lauraly's CARD I chose to case this time.RECIPE
Stamps: It's Your Birthday, Riveting
Paper: Uptown DP, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Almost Amethyst and Whisper White CS
Ink: Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi
Embellishments: So Saffron Brads, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Purple Spiral Clip (Target?)
Tools: Cuttlebug & Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, 1/16" Handheld Punch, 1/2", 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and 1 1/2" Circle Punches

Note: Card size is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous creation!

Corie said...

Oh so beautiful.

Dottie K. said...

This is so lovely. I'm really enjoying your blog and I really love your work. TFS :)

Unknown said...

This card is the BEST, too! Great design and colors.