Sunday, July 29, 2007

DAILY NOTES ALTERED NOTEBOOK

Last night, I altered a noteboook I had picked up a few months ago at Michaels for a dollar or two. I always have a notebook at my computer for my To Do Lists and notes. My old one had seen better days. I probably would have made this notebook a little more elaborate if I was giving it as a gift, but needed it to be simple since it will get lots of use! The Stampin' Up! products that make this such an easy project are the Spiral Punch, Round Tab Punch, Notations No. 2 DP, and Little Reminders No. 2 Accents & Elements.The photo below left shows the inside front cover and the first tab marked "THINGS TO DO". The front cover uses stickers from Little Reminders No. 2 "This Belongs To"". The tab sheets are CS cut to the size of the pages inside the notebook, punched with the Sprial Punch, and simply inserted! No need to take the whole notebook apart! Slick!

The second tab is labeled "Don't Forget" for miscellaneous notes. I also covered the back of the notebook, and the inside of the back cover.

RECIPE
Stamps: None (gasp!)
Paper: Notations No. 2 DP, Wild Wasabi, More Mustard, River Rock
Ink: None (gasp again!)
Embellishments: Pewter and More Mustard Brads, Wild Wasabi and River Rock Double Stitched Ribbon
Tools: Spiral Punch, Round Tab Punch
Other: Little Reminders No. 2 Accents & Elements

2 comments:

Rachel V. said...

Love this! I love alterning notebooks and planners. Makes it easier to keep myself organized when I have something pretty to use.

Corie said...

LOVE this. You are such an organized person. GREAT JOB.