Monday, July 30, 2007

LOOKIE WHAT I GOT!

Last week, my dear friend and fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Lorri Heiling gave me this awesome gift set for my birthday! I have been so anxious to share this with you but had to wait until now. You see, Lorri is at the Stampin' Up! Convention in Denver, CO this week and she made these mugs for the gals from our local demo group who are also attending convention. We wanted them to be surprised too. I think I'm safe to post these now, as they have probably received their mugs and are too busy to read my blog! Lorri even called me today from Convention and they're all having a great time! Visit Lorri's blog, Confessions of a Stamping Addict for inspiring ideas!

So what's in this fabulous gift set? In the below photo, on the left is a really cool tri-fold birthday card with a window using the Polka Dots & Paisleys stamp set. It is so cute ... I must CASE it as I've never made a card using these folds. The front center item is a personalized pen which I call "ME ON A PEN". Lorri actually inserted a photo of me inside the pen with a Petals & Paisleys DP background, and ribbon accents on the clip. The back center item is a personalized coffee mug. (see below for details). The item on the right is a magnetic photo holder made from a chipboard coaster. THANK YOU, LORRI !!!

ME ON A PEN!














This cool coffee mug is like a "scrapbook page on a mug"! I love that Lorri stamped my name with Big Deal Alphabet, added prima flowers & brad, and a tab with the word "special". I added a family photo after I took these photos.

Lorri is the Queen of Altering! She is always coming up with brilliant altering ideas! She is one of the most creative people I know!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How wonderful! Use everything with pride! :)

Corie said...

What a great present. Love it all!!