Monday, August 27, 2007

CAN YOU STAND ONE MORE?

Can you STAND one more Altered Lunchbox Tin from me? This is the end of the road for my Lunchbox Tin Card Organizer KICK (for now)! This particular tin is very similar to the one I gave away as blog candy last week, using the CUTIE PIE DP. I'm offering this particular tin as a class next week for my local stampin' friends.

Tomorrow, I have a morning and evening 5 Card Class. I'll be sharing those projects with you on Wednesday!

RECIPE FOR CUTIE PIE ALTERED LUNCHBOX TIN and DIVIDERS:

Stamps: None

Paper: Cutie Pie DP, So Saffron Prints DP (for smaller chipboard flower), Bashful Blue and So Saffron CS (for dividers), Whisper White & Certainly Celery CS for "Cards" label

Ink: White CRAFT Ink for Chipboard Pieces

Embellishments: Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, On Board Blossoms, Certainly Celery Brads, Silver Brad.

Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch (for cut-out around latch), Word Window Punch (for cut-out around handle), Round Tab Punch (for dividers), Sanding Block for Chipboard, 1 3/8", 1" & Scallop Circle Punches for center of lg. chipboard flower, Trio Flower Punch for center of small chipboard flower.

Supplies: Lots and lots and lots of Sticky Strip, Stampin' Dimensionals or Foam Tape.

Notes: The word "CARDS" and the words on the dividers are printed from the computer. The DP for the lid is TWO pieces to fit around the handle.

16 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

I just love your tins! They are so adorable with that paper, and I love what you did on the inserts, with the strip of paper going down from the tag - just too cute!

Melissa said...

I can stand it! I love your tins and hope that I can complete one for myself very very soon!

Dottie K. said...

Your tins are so adorable. Love how you did you inserts. :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

YOu could make these all day! I just LOVE your boxes! :)

Lori A. said...

I love it! I need a card organizer and I am about to order the Cutie Pie paper...so I feel a case coming up!

Anonymous said...

Nancy,

I saw your Cutie Pie Lunch tin in today's gallery at SCS. I liked it so much I decided to take a look at your blog. I love it! I looked at everything all the way back to the beginning.

Great job!

Jenn in GA said...

cute as all the others, and certainly worth a post! happy paper cutting today, and happy stamping with your gals this evening!

corinnesomerville said...

I love how you did your dividers....genius !!! You can NEVER do too many tins...they're gorgeous !!!

Thanks for sharing
Corinne (aka Roxy)

kathleenh said...

Super cute tin! Your ladies will love it!

Kathy said...

Cute tin, i have one I need to decorate, thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! Do you offer a class in the mail? I would love to buy a kit for this if you are interested in selling me one. It's just so beautiful and I think I must have it! LOL!
Thanks!

Rose Ann said...

Of course....more, more! Awesome card box! I love all the papers/colors and chipboard accents!!

Karen said...

This is adorable. I just love the cutie pie paper!

Tracey said...

Love this tin - thanks for sharing!

Heather P. said...

What a beautiful tin... I LOVE it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the lunch box tin and the dividers...what a great idea! I definitely need to try one of these.