Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I SHOULD BUY A LOTTERY TICKET!

Yep, I should buy a lottery ticket because I've been on a winning streak! I've won TWO blog candies within a week of each other!!! WOOHOO! I'm sharing the one I received in the mail yesterday from Gena Contor of My Stampin' Garden, aka Morning Glory68 on SCS. Visit her blog, visit her SCS gallery, leave nice comments for her because she is one generous, kind lady! ... and one talented stamper to boot! Gena is the very first stamper I met when I started my blog.

Here's a photo of all the goodies that came in my mail yesterday ... a gorgeous handmade card from Gena, not one but TWO clear paint cans (can't WAIT to alter them!), two stamped can toppers, six SU inspiration sheets, two yards of beautiful ribbon, chipboard flowers, tags, and prima flowers! WOWZERS! I'm in heaven!
Here is Gena's beautiful card. The silver Baroque Motif swirl and center medallion are embossed, and there is a rhinestone brad in the center. I love it!
Here's a photo of Gena's card opened to show you the unique fold she used. I've never made a card with this fold before, but will have to try it now!

THANKS, GENA!!! You're fabulous!!!

4 comments:

Morning Glory68 said...

You are so very welcome, Nancy! I can't wait to see what you create with the paint cans. Have fun!!

Gena

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! You're going to have to show us what you do with all your goodies!

Angie Tieman said...

You lucky girl!! And yes, RUN, don't walk, to buy a lottery ticket now! Maybe I should go in halfsies with you!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Congratulations for the prizes. That's great and win more from this...