Sunday, October 14, 2007

RAK FROM CAROL FRERICHS

Do you ever come across a card and think, "Gol, I wish I would have designed that!" because it so so incredibly perfect, unique and original?! That's exactly what I was thinking when I first saw Carol Frerich's CC134 - Embossed Baroque Card! I just sat there at stared at it in complete awe for the longest time! Well, lucky me! .... I received it in my mailbox yesterday!

Check out all the details about this card on Carol's blog, Stamp Like Crazy (her photo of the card is much better than mine too!). It's difficult to tell in the photos, but the main 3-panel image was covered in Versamark (after stamping the Baroque Motifs images), then heat embossed with clear embossing powder and repeated a couple of more times. IRL, it almost looks like it's laminated ... way cool! The Define Your Life stamp set is high on my wish list too!

Carol is incredibly talented, and her blog is FANTASTIC! She is a super nice person too! We've had fun chatting via e-mail ... she is familiar with the midwest farming community that I grew up in! THANK YOU, CAROL !!!!

4 comments:

Carol said...

So glad you got it! Sounds like you had a great mail week. Congrats on being one of the top in sales also - good for you!

Corie said...

WOW WOW WOW this is gorgeous -- Congrats

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Gorgeous card!

Stamp With Linz said...

WOW, this is one incredible card! I want to make it now too!