Friday, December 21, 2007

CHRISTMAS GIFT FROM LORRI HEILING

Look at this FABULOUS Christmas gift I received from my dear friend and SU Sideline, Lorri Heiling, (Confessions of a Stamping Addict)! Lorri is continually coming up with unique and original stamping ideas! What fun it was to open this gorgeous gift!

First, the beautiful presentation:

It is a set of four coasters. Lorri said the coasters were intended for photographs, but she altered them with Stampin' Up! Apple Cider DP, stamps, ribbon, etc. Look at the cool coaster holder --- I love the colored stones she added! Such a clever gift! This photo shows how Lorri altered the four coasters.

This is Lorri's family Christmas card. I think this is one of the neatest Christmas cards I've seen ... very personal ... it's like a scrapbook page Christmas Card! For more details on this beauty, visit Lorri's blog, Confessions of A Stamping Addict. The photo is of Lorri and Dan's three children. Please keep their family in your prayers, as their oldest son, Brook (left in photo) is an Air Force pilot and is being deployed overseas next week.

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Beautiful coasters! Such talent! Love the scallop circle and CB Lori used on her Christmas cards! Merry! Deb

Rose Ann said...

Wow...so gorgeous and wonderful!!! Love those coasters!!

Dawn Easton said...

Wow those coasters are gorgeous! Fantastic job on them!! Lori has a wonderful eye for beauty!
Very pretty Christmas card. I love how she made it a tent topper with the pic...great idea!

Dottie K. said...

I'm back!!!! I've missed my favorite blogs and friends. Had a fantastic time and some warm weather. Wow what a beautiful gift - love how she packaged them also. You must have been a good this year!!!! Great idea with the picture - love those tent topper cards. Merry Christmas!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

very nicely done. i had something similar to this. i got mine from michaels and they are really nice gifts!!!
thanks for sharing nancy!!!
merry x-mas,
chat

nancy said...

great coasters...beautifully done! Hope you had a VERY merry Christmas = ) !!!