Sunday, December 30, 2007

SCS FEATURED STAMPER CHALLENGE FS47 dlounds

Today's Featured Stamper on SCS (FS47) is Danielle Lounds, dlounds on SCS. Danielle's gallery is amazing ... I could play all day! Beth posted the challenge last night, and I stayed up late to create this card. I was so excited to load it this morning, but have had non-stop computer problems all day. So frustrating! We'll see if I'm finally able to post this time.

I chose THIS CARD of Danielle's to case. The only things I changed were the colors, designer paper, and added some non-SU Diamond Stickles to the butterflies. The butterflies are stamped in Groovy Guava on the Very Vanilla CS, then stamped again on another piece of Very Vanilla CS, cut out, and mounted with Stampin' Dimensionals.

BTW, check out Danielle's blog, Fat Cat Stamper.
RECIPE
Stamps: Priceless
Paper: Ginger Blossom DP, Ruby Red, River Rock, Groovy Guava and Very Vanilla CS
Ink: Ruby Red, River Rock, and Groovy Guava Classic Ink Pads
Embellishments: Ruby Red Brads, Groovy Guava Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Paper Piercing Tool/Mat/Template, Scissors
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals, non-SU Diamond Stickles

10 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Wow Nancy this is so pretty. Love the colors - just so soft looking. Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year. :)

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous Nancy! I am LOVING this new Ginger Blossom DP too! Your card is lovely!
Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!

Lynn Put said...

Nancy,
This is sooo beautiful, I just love the layout and how you placed the butterflies in the swirls!

kathleenh said...

Very pretty card Nancy! Happy New Year to you and your family.

pescbrico said...

Really nice... I need that ribbon in that color!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty!! I am loving these colors and papers sooo much!!

fran said...

Wow! These colors are beautiful together! This is a great card!

Lorri said...

Wow Nancy, this card is outstanding! You are so great at putting stamps, color and ribbon together! Thanks for your awesome ideas and I LOVE your blog! It's great to have you back, I have MISSED YOU! LOL

~Lorri

Heather P. said...

This card is just so pretty!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Every piece just melds into one gorgeous whole. Great job.