Saturday, August 30, 2008

AUGUST weSTAMP MEETING AND SWAP

Each month, Lorri Heiling's SU demo family and mine, i.e. weSTAMP, meet for a business meeting and swap. Since my focus the last few weeks has been on returning to full-time work (and I promise that's all the whining I'll do about it in this post! lol !), I didn't play an active role in this month's meeting, and I didn't even swap! ... pretty much all I did this month was attend and enjoy. I don't have photos of everything from the meeting like I normally do so please head on over to Lorri's blog, Confessions of a Stamping Addict to see ALL the swaps, the door prize, and more!

Everyone in our weSTAMP group received this CD of convention photos! Linda Bickley designed and made the CD holders ... beautiful job, Linda! Adriana Gray's husband, Drew burned the CDs for us AND made a really neat etched design on the CD, going way above and beyond! So much talent in our weSTAMP family!

Everyone also received this fun package of convention goodies designed and created by Lorri Heiling! Each package contains a Stampin' Up! writing pen and a Stampin' Up! lip balm in a lip balm holder designed by Lorri. I love how Lorri used the Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart for the bag topper!

This fun card was our Make 'n Take for the evening provided by Pam Wood. Pam is always teaching us new techniques and new ways of doing things, and this card was no exception. We water colored the flower from Pick A Petal. I love the new In Color combination of Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango!

Our swap theme this month was a 6 x 6 double page spread. Again, I didn't swap so I don't have photos of all the swaps. (Be sure to go HERE to see them all). Adriana Gray and Jessica Blair included me in their swap count anyway ... they are incredibly sweet!

by Adriana Gray ...
by Jessica Blair ...

2 comments:

Alex said...

LOVE love love thise projects Nancy - how fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing them, I feel very inspired to give a few of these a try of my own - love those little scrapbook layouts especially! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Linda McClain said...

Oooo, I love what Lorri did with our Momento Mall finds. Now I know what to do with my Statement of the Heart stamp!