Saturday, August 9, 2008

ENJOY

This card uses Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge #18 of Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, and Green Galore OR Summer Sun. Kristina moved up the deadline for inclusion in the round-up and I missed it. What is a working girl to do?!

I also used Julee Tillman's Anni-VERVE-sary Sketch #2 on SCS. Julee always comes up with the greatest sketches! I'm going to have to learn how to do it someday!



You'll see this stamp set, Enjoy Every Moment, and all the paper, embellishments, and supplies in the NEW Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog. It's jam-packed with an incredible collection of new stamp sets and accessories, along with many old favorites! The first day to order from the new catalog is Monday, August 11. RECIPE
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Daisy Dash Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Summer Picnic DP, Basic Black, Whisper White, Green Galore, and Rose Red CS
Ink: Basic Black and Versamark
Embellishments: Green Galore Brads, Flower Fusion, Black Gingham Ribbon
Tools: 1/4" Circle Punch, Jumbo Wheel Handle
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card, Nancy! Love how you used the felt flowers in the sentiment! Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely FABULOUS, Nancy! I think the white really makes it POP! Love that sketch too...might have to try that one this weekend! Hugs ~Cindy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful combination of colours Nancy and fab use of the new stamp set. Hope your working week went okay and you are managing the juggling act so far.xL

Angie Tieman said...

Fabulous card, Nancy! Look at you, combining two challenges!! Way to go and make the most of your stamping time! I need to do that more often! Plus, I'm super impressed you got that bright green in there, you are a stamping warrior! hee! hee!

Unknown said...

Wow! Really cute card with colors that aren't my fave - but I'm loving this!!!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Fabulous card! I love those colors. So pretty together. Great job on the sketch too! Thanks for sharing.

Stacey Schafer said...

This is a beautifully done card! Do you use the wheel guide to get your background so straight? I'm trying to decide if I should invest in one. Thanks!

Jackie Pedro said...

Great card, Nancy. I love the Daisy background!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic Nancy!! I LOVE that stamp ;)

Awesome colours you used too!!

Design With Ink said...

Love this card. It's so cute. You are so talented. Great card!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card - Nancy - love the colors and the Set plus the cute fushion flowers!!!

Debi Calandrelle said...

Very nice - love the layout!

Tara Kieninger said...

Oh, this layout is gorgeous. I used the same set for Kristina's challenge. This is really fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card Nancy. I just love the color combo and the layout is fab! I think might have to CASE this one. Great job!

Kim Gasper said...

Way to nail two challenges at once. I love it!

Lynn said...

Super cute! LOVE those colors!