Sunday, May 10, 2009

iPICKS, Week 26

Welcome to iPICKS where I post a selection of my favorite cards and projects found during my week of blurfing and SCS stalking. There's no formal rules or guidelines ... just inspiring projects that catch my eye, clever ideas, and exceptional designs. These are projects that inspire me and I hope they inspire you too! Here's my iPICKS for Week 26 ...

Laurie Froehlich's Sunflower Basket (Inspired Designs).

Vicki's Live Laugh, Love Card and Thanks So Much Card (It's A Stamp Thing).

Valerie's Mother's Day Card ({stampin' gal val}).

Debbie Pamment's Autumn Birthday Card (Debbie P's Place).

Anthonette's Celebrate Today Star Card (Chavez Designs).

Stampin' Jen's Argyle Scrapbook Layout (Stamped Silly).

Amy Sheffer's I Plede Allegiance Card (Pickled Paper Designs).

Ryemilan's Little Mermaid Party Invitations (Ryemilan's Stamping and Scrapbooking).

Laura's Summer Swap Card (Texas Two Step).

Brooke's B is for Birthday Card (Designs by Brooke).

12 comments:

Sam said...

WOW!!!!!!! Nancy, you have, quite simply, made my day :-). Thanks so much for including my Mermaid invitations in your line up.

Did I say WOW already ? ;-).

Have a wonderful week!
Sam.

Debbie Pamment said...

I'm with Sam - WOW I made your list, you've made my day!!! I always love to see who you've picked because I've often missed some fabulous creations! I'm honoured you've included my card in your list this week!!
xXx

Unknown said...

Love your picks and always look forward to them!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness!! You picked ME!! I feel so honored! Thanks Nancy - glad you like my Argyle Page!

Stamp and Smile said...

Thanks for the inspiration Nancy!! Such FABULOUS talent... Smiles! :) Michelle

Anthonette said...

Thanks for making my day, Nancy!

Brooke S said...

WOWERS! I love to see you comments pop-up on my blog.. But I am always humbled when you pick me for one of your ipicks... Thanks for making my day... Can't wait to see more craft goodness on you next post... I {HEART} you artwork...

Hugs
Brooke

Amy Sheffer said...

Awwww, thank you so much for the shout-out, Nancy!! Off to check out the rest of the links!

Andrea said...

Hi Nancy, Love your blog,
I have a little something for you on my blog.

Ret said...

Hi Nancy, thanks for the wonderful I-picks!!! They are all so fabulous! Thanks for taking the time to leave so many fabulous comments on my blog... you really make my day! I've decided to award you the "Lemonade Stand Award" for great attitude and gratitude.. visit my blog today (5/13) for details on how to claim it at http://cardsncraftsbyret.blogspot.com
Hugs,
Ret

MacKenzie said...

Great picks this week. Looking forward to having you back stamping with the rest of us soon!

Anonymous said...

What a great selection AGAIN Nancy! I love the iPICKS you share with us ... keep it up! By the way, I have a little something for you over at my blog! :)