Monday, October 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH

In celebration of her daughter Hannah's 5th birthday, Stacey Schafer is dedicating this delicious Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 5 to sweet Hannah! This yummy color combination of Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Lavender Lace, and Whisper White is a perfect choice for a little girl's birthday celebration card! My card is pretty simple and straightforward ... it's all about these fabulous colors which just pop on the Whisper White background.
RECIPE
Stamps:
On A Pedestal, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper: Pink Flamingo DP, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, and Lavender Lace CS
Ink:
Tempting Turquoise, Lavender Lace, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron

Embellishments: So Saffron Flower Designer Brad
Tools:
Scallop Border Punch, Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Supplies: Stampin' Dimensionals


To order any of the Stampin' Up! supplies used in this project, simply click HERE to begin
shopping.

20 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

This is gorgeous, Nancy! You still got it!

LeAnne said...

Love Stacey's challenge and love what you've done with it!

Stacey Schafer said...

How sweet of you, Nancy! I just showed your darling card to Hannah and she was very excited to see her name on your posting:) Thank you for playing in the Curtain Call and for making Hannah feel so special:)

Alex said...

What a gorgeous card Nancy - I love it!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Norine said...

what a super cute card love those colors very pretty
Hugs
Norine

Caroline said...

This is really pretty Nancy!

Cards by Gina said...

I love this card, Nancy! You did a terrific job! The colors really do pop against the white.

I love your blog, too. I joined SU! this past April as a demonstrator and am part of Mary Fish's Pals. I have a lot to learn, but I'm loving it all. Thanks for all of your great posts!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Nice job with Stacey's challenge Nancy! I love this card. I also love it when I get to see your work. I know you are busy and I love the iPICKS too, but you do such great stuff, it is good to see. :)

scrappingnana said...

What a lovely card and just perfect witht he color challenge.
JoAnn

Mary Fish said...

Absolutely charming . . . love the mix of colors and how you used them on the stamp. Hugs, M

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Love the bright colors!

Fantastic birthday card.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

Cheryl said...

Love it Nancy! Great color challenge (I'm going to try to play too!), and I LOVE that image!! Very cool!

Mickey Roberts said...

Great card, Nancy! Love the design!

Mary J said...

I love that cake and the colours you've used, Nancy - yum!!

Julie Davison said...

This is so darling! I feel inspired to make my own card for her challenge now!

Mary said...

Gorgeous! Love it!

MacKenzie said...

Oh my gosh! Your card is PERFECT for the color challenge. I love it! I think you've convinced me that I *need* to get this set!

Rochelle said...

What a fun card! Love what you did with it!

Andrea said...

Very pretty card.