Friday, January 29, 2010

A RIBBON SHARE UPDATE, and A MUST SEE

Thank you for your overwhelming response to the 5/8" Satin Ribbon Share! If you ordered your shares and paid prior to January 28, you are part of the first five share groups. The ribbon for those groups arrived at my home yesterday, and I'll be spending my weekend cutting, packaging, and preparing for shipping. I plan to have them shipped out by Monday, Feb. 1.

If you ordered ribbon shares and paid on or after 1/28, you are part of the 6th group that is still be formed. I will continue to form new ribbon share groups as long as there is an interest. Once payment is received from an entire group, an order will be placed for the ribbon, and the share will be turned around as quickly as possible. Click here for more 5/8" Satin Ribbon Share information.

On another note, you don't want to miss the spectacular Stampin' Up! projects from my fellow Catty Cruise members. I was unable to participate this time but didn't want you to miss out on all the inspiration these talented ladies have for you! I am in complete awe of all their projects! You can start the Cruise by clicking on any of the links below ...

Lynn Weiss, LW Designs
Becky Roberts, Inking Idaho
LeeAnn Greff, Flowerbug’s Inkspot
Connie Collins, Constantly Stamping
Kriss Huels, Stamp with Kriss
Kay Kalthoff,
Stamping to Share

1 comment:

Linda McClain said...

Nancy, Thanks for the Catty Cruise Show Out. Yes, it is absolutely jaw-dropping amazing what these ladies have done this go-round.