Friday, June 14, 2013

FEELING SENTIMENTAL FOR FATHER'S DAY

Now that I'm on summer break from work, I've been spending some time playing with my poor, neglected stamps. For the most part, I've been copying others' designs and building my card stash back up. It would be so nice if I could get back to designing again, and participating in challenges!  We'll see!  

This is the Father's Day card I made for my Dad, and it was inspired by Rita Wright's card and Julie Davison's card.
RECIPE 
Stamps: Feeling Sentimental, Delightful Dozen 
Paper: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, First Edition DSP, Twitterpated DSP (for pennant)
Ink: Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Embellishments: Early Espresso Neutrals Designer Button, Linen Thread
Tools: Square Lattice Embossing Folder (for Early Espresso pennant)

6 comments:

Judi R said...

Miss your designs - Still check in on your picks- and follow you on Pinterest!

Rita W said...

Great card, Nancy! I said after we did this in club that I wish I'd added a mat between the image and the torn paper. :) It definitely adds to it and I'm glad to see you thought so as well.

TLady said...

SUPER JOB NANCY!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!:)

Add More Joy said...

Beautiful Card Nancy!!! :) I too miss seeing your designs.

brenda@kwanah.com said...

Very nice card. I follow your blog and really enjoy your picks.

Wendy Janson said...

Hellooooo out there! Love it, Nancy!